I suggest you read my first post to gain an idea of why I'm doing this blog!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Studio Success and Salad.... Cravings?

Do you know how great life is?  Life is absolutely fabulous!  I get to seen Johnny 4 times a week - Church, FHE, and the 2 days we have religion class together :D!  You better believe it!  But yeah - and I am being great!  I am now organized - reading all my required readings in class - studying - making flash cards - typing up notes - and practicing daily!  You better believe it! 

So yesterday I had to play in studio class.  I was a little nervous but not too nervous especially because I had just played for my professor who talked about how great my tone was and how she could really tell I practiced!  YEAH DAWG!  So then the scary professor who very well hate me had the first comment at the end and guess what she said!  '*Luna*, this was your strongest performance thusfar' YOU BETTAH BELIEVE IT (I almost didn't!)  I've never been so proud!  I'm going to kick booty at GRH next.

So you could not believe how much I have been craving salad lately!  The reason?  A DELICIOUS blend of Dole Mediterrainian Blend Salad and Light Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette!  NO JOKE!  I've been having a salad almost nightly - an unknown occurrance for this house!  Try it, it's delicious - and low fat!  Also, I've begun shopping at the local Food Co-Op.  I buy my milk there (cheap and organic), veggies, bulk anything, bulk spices, it's amazing!  If you have a Co-Op locally, get your fruits, veggies, and other goods there and support your local farmers!  It's delicious, fresh, organic, healthy, and basically YES!

Another thing I'm doing to avoid eating out is preplanning my meals for the week and the next week.  Then I can know what ingrediants I need and I know what dishes I need and there's no more 'oh I don't know what to eat' and then when I finally decide I don't have the ingrediants, time, or patience to make it.  Yeah - this definitely solves that.  I also shop at a local grocery store - cheaper and fresher - for the foods I can't get at the Co-Op.  I don't totally have time to work out all the time, but I think I'm making major improvements!

2 comments:

  1. Well done! It sounds like you're on the right track for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so happy! Good deal! Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete