I suggest you read my first post to gain an idea of why I'm doing this blog!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Experiencing Cold's Multiple Meanings

Today I am yogurtless.  Why - you may ask?  Because I just ate lunch at a delicious local coffee place - which was awesome!  A 1/2 turkey sandwich on white (sorry - I love white too much to switch to wheat) and a small skinny S'Mores Steamer (like a latte minus the coffee - due to religious reasons).  So anyway - don't eat if you're not hungry - right?  However - no  eggs this morning because we didn't have any good eggs, so I guess that will have to wait for another day right?

I woke up this morning to more snow - 6-8 inches this time.  First thing I did is shovelled for an hour.  Mind you - my abs are still KILLER sore from yesterday's ab work out.  It's hard to even just shift positions without flinching from pain - what a workout right!  I'm going to keep this one up for sure - but today is my day off (it did instruct to do non-consecutive days).  But yeah - the snow today was VERY heavy!  So heavy that I was getting so hot and sweaty I had to take off my winter coat - in below freezing weather (which is actually quite warm for us since we are used to below zero weather)

I realize it's only 1 PM - but it doesn't sound like I'll be doing any practicing or any more working out today - I have a pretty bad cold and I don't want to make myself even more sick, so I will be laying down today in hopes that my body will rejuvenate itself before school starts in a week from next Monday.  It's still cold, so I'm huddling up under my blanket and napping. 

Thank you everyone for your support!  I cannot believe I have followers!  I appreciate all your comments!  Advocate - it is super creepy how similar we are!  Could you post the URL to your blog, or e-mail it to me (losingluna@gmail.com) so I can follow you and support you also!  Thanks again for reading!  Sorry this one was so short and unentertaining - I'm going to nap!

2 comments: