I suggest you read my first post to gain an idea of why I'm doing this blog!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shake it!

I can hardly believe what happened last night! I went clubbing (it was an 18+ club all you nit pickers, so no lawbreaking), and I was COMPLETELY comfortable!  I wore something I felt great in, had some not-so-healthy bar food dinner, paid my door fee, and had the time of my life!  I have never felt so comfortable!  A girl I work with (who totally hates me) was there 'chillin' and I didn't even care that she was watching me and judging me while I was on the dance floor.  Not to mention I worked off all those calories I ate from sweating and dancing my ass off!  I had so much fun! I was dancing, shaking it, and I actually danced in a way that I never danced before!  I did the whole 'sexy' thing and hell, I had my ass on another girls crotch and didn't feel self concious!  This is SO crazy for me - but I LOVED it!

This morning I woke up, looked at my profile in the mirror, and was like DAMN!  Check me out!  I don't think I've had real crazy physical change, but I had a change of mind.  This will definitely become a more common occurance!

2 comments:

  1. Hey that sounds great! Good to hear you had fun. It's been sooooo long since I've "shaken" it...

    ReplyDelete