I suggest you read my first post to gain an idea of why I'm doing this blog!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The murderer called school

I'm beginning to find keeping up on posting - and being good - is becoming more difficult as school goes on.  However - I have been cooking at home more - which is a big plus - and I've been packing lunch in my bento box.  My goal is packed lunch Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - and 'naughty days' on Tuesday and Thursday.  I haven't had much of a chance to work out because of all the homework and studying I've done after class - but hopefully after I get settled in it will be better.  Really - all my days have been is class and studying, but I have been doing great at being more organized and better studying!  Well I have to go write up some biology flash cards - but thanks for your help!

3 comments:

  1. Don't let blogging ruin college! But keep going if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are getting organised. Once you settle in, you should be able to come up with a routine that suits. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U can update your blog from your phone if need be. I find it to be something that kind of "keeps me in check" at this point lol...is that silly? Like an obligation to do things right.

    Anyway, good luck girly!

    ReplyDelete