I suggest you read my first post to gain an idea of why I'm doing this blog!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Breakfast!

So my biggest eating problem was breakfast.  I hated eating it, and when I would I would ONLY eat a hot breakfast.  However, since I had hardly any time to make food, I often ate fast food breakfasts.  Definitely not the healthiest thing ever.  My amazing roommate, however, introduced me to this awesome breakfast that is warm, healthy, and most importantly, FILLING!  It's called, Eggs in a Basket, and yes, I am eating it while I am writing it.  How do you make this magical breakfast?  Oh yeah, it's also easy!  For sure!  Take 2 pieces of whole wheat bread (or other healthy bread... no white you naughty cheaters) and use something round (we use a small cup) to cut a hole in the center (don't cut through the crusts!).  After that, put it on a greased frying pan that's on Medium High.  Make sure you but the centers on there too, so you get them good and toasted.  When the first side gets somewhat crispy, flip the holed bread.  Crack an egg in the hole in the center and let it fry.  After the white is done enough that it won't break with a spatula, flip it.  When it's as done as you want, take it off and enjoy!  My roommate puts jam on her toast centers, I dip mine in the yolk!  I like mine with orange juice, but your beverage is your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment